An access device or App for your phone is required to access the swimming pool and tennis courts. Please keep track of your access device from season to season. Additional access devices maybe purchased by contacting Crest Management. 281-579-0761, or ask about downloading the free phone App for access to our amenities.
Please see additional pool information on the Documents and Forms page.
Tennis court hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (the courts lights and gates will be turned off and locked at this time. Please make sure your game is complete before 10:30pm).
Access devices, and the access App for phones, issued for pool access, also work for the tennis court gates. Please request court access devices, or the free phone App, using the pool tag/card registration form at the link above in the Pool Information section. The form is also available in the Documents and Forms section of this website.
OPT tennis courts are for residents only. At least one player should be a homeowner or resident of Oak Park Trails.
There is no reservation system. Play is on a first come basis. If others are waiting to use the courts, please restrict your time to one hour so others may use the courts.
Our Brand New expanded Splash Pad, located just next to the pool, is a great way to cool off! The Splash Pad operates 8AM to 8PM, from mid-March, until we shut down late November to winterize the equipment. It is accessible to all, no access devises needed. Bench seating is provided for parents to relax while watching the kids play, or bring a blanket and spread out on the grass.
Parents should be sure to take the following steps, to help prevent drowning and other injuries from occurring on splash pads.
- Actively supervise your child: For young children under age 5, this means staying within arms’ reach. For older children, it means staying within sight and reach.
- Teach older children these rules for safe play:
- take turns with equipment (like faucets, sprayers, and toys)
- walk, don’t run
- Have children wear water-appropriate footwear: to prevent cuts and scrapes from foreign material like gravel, which may have collected on splash pad surfaces, non-slip shoes that are safe and comfortable for water play should be worn.
- Report any broken or damaged equipment to CREST MANAGEMENT 281-579-0761
Two playgrounds are available for residents during open park hours (Dawn to Dusk).